Steel Dragon Tools 20-inch polypropylene surface cleaner with front spray bar and handle with dual trigger gun is designed to clean large surfaces as well as hard-to-remove stains. This surface cleaner will easily remove dirt and grime in three ways; rotating spray bar, front water broom spray bar, or spot cleaning 0°, and 40° spray nozzles.
This flat-surface cleaner features a front spray bar with four (4) spray nozzles and two (2) side nozzles for spot cleaning. Quick Connect plugs allow the operator to switch between the front spray bar and spot cleaner nozzles located at either side of the housing. Surface cleaning has a dual-handle wand with two (2) trigger guns and four (4) non-marking wheels.
This surface cleaner has a maximum water temperature of 212° F, making it ideal for hot or cold water applications. Rotating spray bar has two (2) nozzles. Trigger guns have 3/8-inch Quick Connect inlet male plug for connecting the pressure washer hose.
This is a high-capacity surface cleaner and requires a gas or electric powered pressure washer that can supply the needed volume of water. Use a pressure washer ranging with a minimum of 2 GPM @ 2000 PSI to 4 GPM @ 4000 PSI. Two pressure washers are required to use the rotating surface cleaner and the front spray nozzles at the same time.
- Cleaning Surface: 20 in.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Maximum Flow: 4 GPM
- Minimum Working Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Inlet: 3/8 in. QC Male Plug
- Spray Bar Nozzles: Two (2) with 1.75 orifices and 25° spray angle.
- Front Spray Bar Nozzles: Four (4) with 40° spray angle.
- Spot Cleaning Nozzles: Two (2) with 0° and 40° spray angle
- Includes handle with two (2) trigger guns
- Features four (4) non-marking rubberized wheels.
- Maximum Temperature: 212° F
- Spot cleaner nozzles with 0° and 40° spray angles will remove tough stains, gum, and grease from almost any surface.
- Front spray bar acts as a water broom and pre-cleaner for the rotating spray bar.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel_oxide, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.