The Reconditioned RIDGID® 535 Version 1 Pipe Threader has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Reconditioned RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® Reconditioned RIDGID® machines run like new.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 535 V1 Pipe Threader.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 341 or 340 Pipe Reamer.
- Two (2) Reconditioned RIDGID® 811A Universal Quick-Opening Die Heads.
- New RIDGID® Universal Cart. New 58007 ASM 535 Stand Adapter.
- One (1) set of RIDGID® 47745 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. Universal Alloy Steel Dies.
- One (1) set of RIDGID® 47750 1 in. to 2 in. Universal Alloy Steel Dies.
- One (1) gallon of RIDGID® 70830 Premium Dark Thread Cutting Oil.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm).
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm).
- Motor: 1/2 HP, single-phase, 115 V, 50/60 Hz, 36 RPM.
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by a footswitch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM (no load).
- Chuck: Speed Chuck™ with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action, turns with chuck.
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming gerotor.
- Reamer: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm), RH, five-flute cone.
- Cutter: Self-centering, full floating 820 wheel-type cutter.
- Stand Adapter: Attach old-style 535 machines to new stand.
- May not be compatible with 815A Die Heads.
- This machine will come with either the 341(new style) or 340 (old style) Reamer.
- Machines equipped with the 340 Reamer are not compatible with 815A Die Heads.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.