The Steel Dragon Tools® RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® model No. 1224 power pipe threader.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 714 universal self-opening die head for 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe 26152.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 711 universal self-opening die head for 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe 26132.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 47745 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. universal alloy steel dies.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 26192 2-1/2 in. to 4 in.high-speed dies.
- New 1 gallon RIDGID® 70830 dark thread cutting oil
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 47750 1 in. to 2 in. universal alloy steel dies.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 764 pipe cutter.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 744 pipe reamer.
Steel Dragon Tools® Reconditioned RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader Features:
- Thread 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe at 36 RPM.
- Thread 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe at 12 RPM.
- Threads black, galvanized, plastic-coated, steel, and stainless steel pipe.
- Will also thread IMC, heavy wall conduit.
- Will also thread rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- Special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows for threading despite voltage drop.
- For use with 1/4-inch to 2-inch universal die head.
- For use with 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch receding die head.
- Will cut tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4 in. to 4 in. (6 mm to 100 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm)
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 60 Hz or 50 Hz, Induction-Type, Single-Phase
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by heavy-duty, rotary type and integral foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM or 12 RPM
- Gear Box: Two-speed gearbox 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, with automatic reversing and constant flow.