The Steel Dragon Tools® EWH1760 electric hoist lifts up to 880 lbs. with a single line, or 1760 lbs. with a double line. This electric hoist features a durable, braided, anti-twist, high-carbon steel cable. The cable is approximately 40 ft. with a 1/8-inch diameter. The SDT EWH1760 has a lifting rate up to 33 FPM with a single line or 16 FPM with a double line. This hoist features a 5-1/2-foot corded remote allowing the operator to power the load up and down from a safe distance. The SDT EWH1760 electric hoist is the perfect addition for any shop or automotive garage and works well loading heavy equipment or removing small engines.
- Single Line Lift: 880 lbs. at 33 ft. per minute up to 40 ft. high.
- Double Line Lift: 1760 lbs. at 16 ft. per minute up to 20 ft. high.
- Cable: Durable, braided, anti-twist, high-carbon steel line
- Cable Dimensions: 40 ft. with a 1/8-inch diameter.
- Heavy-duty weighted lift hook.
- Sheaved pulley lift hook for dual line operation.
- Mounting hanging clamp brackets included.
- Remote Control: 5-1/2 ft. tethered remote control has an emergency stop switch.
- Built-in safety braking mechanism that will continue to hold a load even if power is lost.
- Easily lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies.
- Fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking.
- Motor: 110 V, 60 Hz, 1,350 W