The Cayken SCY-18/2EBM handheld core drill is designed for wet or dry core drilling up to 5-inch holes in reinforced concrete, brick, stone, rock, ceramic, and fireproof materials. This drill features variable speed with two gears and 2.5 HP. Spline is 16 mm x 2.0. Features safety clutch and overload protection. This core drill is easy to transport from job to job while offering clean smooth holes drilling. The Cayken SCY-18/2EBM is CE/ ROHS/ ISO90001 Certified.
- Brick Drilling Range: 5 in. (132 mm)
- Concrete Drilling Range: 3 in. (80 mm)
- Rated voltage: 110 V
- Rated frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated input power: 1,900 W
- Horsepower: 2.5 HP
- Spline: 16 mm x 2.0
- Spline Adapter: 16 mm x 2.0 Box to 1-1/4 in. x 7 TPI Male
- Variable speed with Two Gears: 700 RPM; 1050 RPM
- Net Weight: 11 lbs.
- Designed to drill up to 5-inch holes through reinforced concrete, brick, stone, rock, ceramic, and fireproof materials.
- Offers high efficiency, pristine accuracy and smooth holes.
- 1/4-inch water valve connect for wet coring.
- Side handle for stability.
- Light weight, portable hand-held core drill.
- Step-less speed regulation.
- Safety clutch and overload protection.
- Softstart - electronic current limiter ensures a softer start.
- 7-1/2-foot GFCI power cord.
- Includes carrying case and wrench.
- CE/ ROHS/ ISO90001 Certified
- Does not include drill bit.