Erie Tools 3.0 orifice, 1/4-inch Quick Connect, stainless steel, 15° nozzle that will handle up to 4,000 PSI.
- Nozzle Orifice Size: 3.0
- 15° nozzle high-pressure cutting spray tip
- Maximum PSI: 4,000
- 1/4-inch stainless steel insert.
- Delivers a concentrated stream that works as a scraper.
- Through-hardened stainless steel orifices offer superior wear resistance.
- Stainless Steel housing resists cracking and wear.
- Resistant to most chemicals.
- Laser marked for clarity.
- Large, color-code surrounds nozzle tip for fast and easy identification of spray angle.
15° Nozzle Applications:
- Removing paint from wood, masonry, or metal.
- Removing grease or dirt from equipment.
- Removing heavy mildew stains.
- Removing marine growth from boats and related equipment.
- Removing rust from steel and oxidation from aluminum.
Caution: The spray force from these nozzles can cause bodily injury if pointed directly at the operator or others. Disconnect from spray wand before inspection. Make sure the spray nozzle is properly locked in place with the quick coupler. The nozzle will become a dangerous projectile if it is not properly locked into position. Improper locking will also result in the o-ring being blown out of place.
WARNING! This product may expose you to chemicals including nickel_metallic, 1_3_butadiene, ceramic_fiber_airborne_particles_respirable_size, lead, and tetrafluoroethylene which are known to the state of California to cause cancer as well as reproductive and developmental harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.