Erie Tools 24 in. Slip Roll mounts easily to a sturdy bench, providing strength and stability while forming your sheet metal. The slip roll has three specially positioned metal rollers to make bends, cones, and cylinders from sheet metal. Roller features adjustable knobs that allow the operator to adjust the spacing distance between rollers to control the radius of ends and to accommodate for various thickness in sheet metal. The 24 in. Slip Roll can create constant radius bends in sheet metal up to 22 gauge.
- 24 in. forming width Max
- 22 gauge max capacity in mild steel
- 3 wire-grooves (3/16 in., 1/4 in. and 5/16 in.)
- Minimum Roll Diameter: 2 in.
- Quick release top roller
- Mounts easily to a bench
- Rollers constructed of precision ground steel
- Welded Steel Frame
- Dimensions: 34 3/4 in. x 11 in. x 15 in.