Erie Tools triplex 3/4-inch hollow shaft pressure washer pump. This pressure washer pump has a forged brass manifold and features an aluminum alloy connecting rod, and a stainless-steel ceramic-coated plunger. The Erie Tools 1507A offers a 3.3 GPM flow rate and a maximum pressure of 3,000 PSI (206 BAR).
- High-pressure triplex pump 15 Series.
- 3/4-inch hollow shaft pressure washer pump.
- Maximum Pressure: 3,000 PSI (206 Bar)
- Flow Rate: 3.3 GPM/12.6LPM
- 3,400 RPM gasoline engines
- Inlet: 3/4 in. Outlet: 3/8 in. Quick Disconnect
- Forged Brass manifold provides high strength and corrosion resistance.
- Anodized aluminum die-cast crankcase with a large cooling fan for maximum heat dissipation.
- Hardened and precision-ground steel alloy crankshaft for maximum durability.
- Aluminum Alloy connecting rod.
- Ball and needle bearing for even load distribution.
- Stainless Steel Ceramic-coated plunger to increase resistance to pitting and wear.
- Plunger seals are Germany Parker U Type with duplex packing.
- Bolt on unloader with internal bypass pressure trap type.
WARNING! This product may expose you to chemicals including nickel_metallic, 1_3_butadiene, ceramic_fiber_airborne_particles_respirable_size, lead, and tetrafluoroethylene which are known to the state of California to cause cancer as well as reproductive and developmental harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.