The Erie Tools Variable Speed 7 in. x 14 in. Bench Top Mini Metal Lathe provides users up to 2500 RPM of turning power for precision cutting of metal.
This mini lathe provides a 7-inch swing and a 14-inch space between centers. The lathe turns metal up to 84-cubic-inches in size. The variable-speed motor is adjustable from 50 to 2500 RPM in either rotational direction. This makes left-hand threading an option.
Easy-to-read digital readout when adjusting the RPMs. The thread indicator helps users turn screw threads from 12 to 52 TPI with either metric or imperial pitches. The multi-jaw chuck holds workpieces tightly in place while the optional auto feed can be adjusted to meet the needs of the project at hand. The 5/16-inch capacity tool post allows up to four cutting tools to be mounted at once, making for simple substitutions mid-project. Package includes adapters, slides, carbide-tipped cutter kit, and a complete set of plastic change gears.
- Erie Tool Benchtop Mini Lathe
- MT3 Spindle Taper
- MT2 Dead Center Tailstock Taper
- Complete set of plastic change gears.
- 5-piece carbide-tipped cutter kit.
- Motor: Variable-Speed, Single Phase, 550 W, 0.74HP, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Spindle Accuracy: 0.0004 in. (0.01 mm)
- Thread Range: 12 to 52 TPI
- Distance Between Centers: 14 in. / 8 in. (350 mm / 200 mm)
- Swing Over Bed: 7 in. (180 mm)
- Spindle Taper: MT3
- Tailstock Taper: MT2
- Chuck Diameter: 4 in. (80 mm)
- Spindle Bore: 0.79 in. (20 mm)
- Cross Slide Travel: 2.56 in. (65 mm)
- Top Slide Travel: 1.38 in. (35 mm)
- Longitudinal Feed Rate: 0.0039 in. to 0.00787 in. (0.1 mm to 0.2 mm)
- Temperature Operating Range: 53°F to 95°F (12°C to 35°C)
- LCD Display (RPM)
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defect.