The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 535A Version 3 Auto Chuck Pipe Threading Machine 84097 has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machine is disassembled, degreased, cleaned, painted, and reassembled with new parts as needed, to meet OEM specifications. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 535A Version 3 Automatic Chuck Pipe Threading Machine.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 341 Pipe Reamer.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 811A Universal Quick-Opening Die Head.
- One (1) set of RIDGID® 47765 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. Universal High-Speed Steel Dies.
- One (1) set of RIDGID® 47770 1 in. to 2 in. Universal High-Speed Steel Dies.
- Does not include a stand.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm).
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm).
- Motor: 1/2 HP, single-phase, 115 V, 50/60 Hz, 36 RPM.
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by a foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM (no load).
- Chuck: Automatic with four reversible forged jaws.
- Rear Centering Device: Automatic, centering only.
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming gerotor.
- Reamer: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm), RH, five-flute cone.
- Cutter: Self-centering, full floating 820 wheel-type cutter.
- Stand Adapter: Attach old-style 535 Automatic machines to new stand.
- For use with 816/817 semi-automatic, 815 Self-opening, or 811A Quick-Opening Die Heads.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.
This video goes into great depth of the RIDGID® 300 power drive reconditioning Process, but each of our machines and parts are done with the same care to detail and the end result is a high quality reconditioned tool with warranty.