Schieffer Thermoplastic sewer jetter hose made in the USA for all types of medium and high-pressure jetting applications. Schieffer Sewer Jetter hose uses a reinforcement construction composed of one extra strong layer of textile braid. Schieffer uses a single pass with a twenty-four carrier braider vs two passes with a sixteen carrier braider like most of the competition. Covering the hose in a single pass keeps the layers of braiding closer and tighter together creating a stronger hose than other competitor's hoses using a two-pass process, that is not as tightly wound.
- Inner Tube: Thermoplastic polyester tube
- Reinforcement: One layer of 1/8" high tenacity polyester textile braid that is chemically bonded
- Cover: Black thermoplastic polyurethane that is oil, weather, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Temperature Range: -40°F / +160°F
- Hose Length: 50'
- Hose Size: DN 03 - Dash -02
- Hose Connections: 1/8" MPT (solid) + 1/4" MPT Bushing (swivel)
- Hose I.D: .16" (4mm)
- Hose O.D: .37" (9.5mm)
- Working Pressure: 4800 PSI - 331 Bar
- Proof Pressure: 6000 PSI - 414 Bar
- Burst Pressure: 12000 PSI - 828 Bar
- Bend Radius (MIN): 1" (25mm)
Schieffer Quality Guarantee:
Schieffer is an ISO 9001:2008 certified in 2012, The company continues to implement and embrace the most modern practices of quality and continuous process improvement. Each batch is quality tested to meet or exceed expectations because of the following:
- Qualify all fittings
- Burst test hoses
- Leak test assemblies to confirm proper crimp
- Pin test each crimp to confirm proper internal crimp
- Full-Time Quality Control Dept that contributes to our overall performance
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium, mercury, and chromium, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.