The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® Model No.1224 Power Pipe Threader.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 744 Pipe Reamer.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 764 Pipe Cutter.
Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader Features:
- Thread 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe at 36 RPM.
- Thread 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe at 12 RPM.
- Threads black, galvanized, plastic-coated, steel, and stainless-steel pipe.
- Will also thread IMC, heavy wall conduit.
- Will also thread rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- Special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows for threading despite voltage drop.
- For use with 1/4-inch to 2-inch universal die head.
- For use with 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch receding die head.
- Will cut tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4 in. to 4 in. (6 mm to 100 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm)
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 60 Hz or 50 Hz, Induction-Type, Single-Phase
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by heavy-duty, rotary type and integral foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM or 12 RPM
- Gear Box: Two-speed gearbox 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, with automatic reversing and constant flow.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, Ethylbenzene, and Naphthalene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Carbon Black, and Glass Wool Fibers which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.