The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® Model No.1224 Power Pipe Threader.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 744 Pipe Reamer.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 764 Pipe Cutter.
Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader Features:
- Thread 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe at 36 RPM.
- Thread 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe at 12 RPM.
- Threads black, galvanized, plastic-coated, steel, and stainless-steel pipe.
- Will also thread IMC, heavy wall conduit.
- Will also thread rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- Special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows for threading despite voltage drop.
- For use with 1/4-inch to 2-inch universal die head.
- For use with 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch receding die head.
- Will cut tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4 in. to 4 in. (6 mm to 100 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm)
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 60 Hz or 50 Hz, Induction-Type, Single-Phase
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by heavy-duty, rotary type and integral foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM or 12 RPM
- Gear Box: Two-speed gearbox 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, with automatic reversing and constant flow.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.