This package includes the Steel Dragon Tools® MD45 Magnetic Drill Press and the Steel Dragon Tools® 7-piece, 1-3/8-inch cut depth Tungsten Carbide-Tipped annular cutter kit.
This press will attach directly to the metal surface to drill holes quickly and safely. A secured magnetic drill press provides more leverage than a hand drill. The magnet also allows the drill to operate upside down.
- Suitable for drilling on any metal surface.
- Adjustable base for precision drilling.
- Motor: 1200 W, 110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Max Magnetic Force: 2,700 lbs. (12,000 N). Thinner metal will result in less force.
- Maximum Boring Diameter: 1-3/4 in. (45 mm)
- Maximum Boring Depth: 7 in. (180 mm)
- Spindle Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Includes MT2 to 3/4-inch Weldon Adapter spindle adapter.
- Includes MT2 to MT1 converter.
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defect.
Annular Cutter Features:
- Steel Dragon Tools® annular cutters drill holes up to ten times faster
- Machine-finish hole with no reaming needed when using lubricant.
- Make overlapping holes, slotting holes, and edge cuts.
- Bit size is etched on each cutter.
- Pilot pin helps locate center of hole location and eject slug after drilling is complete.
- During the drilling process, the pilot pin will retract into the cutter allowing lubrication to reduce heat gain in the slug.
Annular Cutter Specs:
- Bit sizes included: 9/16 in., 11/16 in., 13/16 in., 15/16 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-3/16 in.
- Cutting Depth: 1-3/8 in.
- 3/4 in. Weldon Shank
- Pilot Pin: 3/16 in. x 3 in. (4.74 mm x 76 mm)
- Pilot Pin: 1/4 in. x 3 in. (6.34 mm x 76 mm)
- Includes carrying case.