Steel Dragon Tools® 1215 Power Pipe Threading Machine is a low-cost, industrial-quality pipe threader. The Steel Dragon Tools® 1215 will thread, cut, and ream water, electric, and gas pipes from 1/4-inch up to 1-1/2-inches in diameter.
This portable, compact, high-performance threading machine comes with the Steel Dragon Tools® 811A self-opening die head with through-head oiling system. This package also includes three (3) sets of dies. The Steel Dragon Tools® 1215 is completely equipped and ready to cut, thread, and ream pipe up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Automatic oiling system produces high-quality threads. Oil comes through the die head with a gear driven pump and automatically recirculated through the system.
- Includes Steel Dragon Tools® 811A Die Head that is compatible with RIDGID® Dies.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 1215 can be used with a compatible RIDGID® die head.
- Dies are made of alloy steel with Rockwell Hardness of 58-62 HRC for long operating life.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 811A Universal Die Head
- One (1) set of Steel Dragon Tools® 47760 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. high speed steel dies.
- One (1) set of Steel Dragon Tools® 47765 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. high speed steel dies.
- One (1) set of Steel Dragon Tools® 47770 1 in. to 2 in. high speed steel dies
- Industrial-strength pipe cutter.
- Extra set of motor brushes.
- Oil can.
- Threading oil is not included.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4 in. to 1-1/2 in.
- Motor: 1,100 W, 60 Hz, 110/120 V, Single Phase
- Maximum Chuck Capacity: 2 in. (51 mm)
- Reamer: Pentangular 5-Blade Conical
- Maximum amperage under load is 18.5 amps.
- 40 turns per minute.
- Dimensions: 18 in. x 14 in. x 12 in.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, carbon_black_extracts, chromium_hexavalent_compounds and sulfur_dioxidee, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.