The Steel Dragon Tools® 300 Compact is a powerful, portable pipe threading machine that will thread, cut, and ream various sizes of pipes including black, galvanized, plastic-coated, stainless steel pipe, as well as IMC, and heavy-wall conduit. The Steel Dragon Tools® 300C will also thread bolts. The Steel Dragon Tools® 300C will thread pipe from 1/8 in. to 2 in. and bolts from 1/4 in. to 2 in.
- The Steel Dragon Tools® 815A Die Head compatible with RIDGID® Dies (RIDGID® 47765) (RIDGID® 47770).
- The Steel Dragon Tools® 815A is a self-oiling, auto-open die head that will create the exact same amount of threads every time.
- 1/4-inch to 2-inch Universal Die Head and 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch Receding Die Head will cut tapered or straight NPT and NPSM threads.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 360 Cutter is a roll-type cutoff, self-centering, full-floating cutter.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 344 Reamer is a five-flute cone, right hand only reamer for 1/8-inch to 2-inch pipe.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 300C Pipe Threading Machine
- Steel Dragon Tools® 815A Self-Opening Die Head
- Steel Dragon Tools® 360 Cutter
- Steel Dragon Tools® 344 Reamer
- Steel Dragon Tools® 47765 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. high-speed steel universal dies.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 47770 1 in. to 2 in. high-speed steel universal dies.
- Threading oil not included.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm-50 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm-50 mm)
- Motor: Universal, 1/2 HP, 115 V, 60 Hz, 38 RPM, with Reverse
- Includes integral foot switch.
- Hammer-type chuck with replaceable, rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Self-Oiling System: Through-head with integral oil reservoir, self-priming, constant-flow, gear-drive pump.
- Included equipment fits RIDGID® machines and parts.
- One (1) warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Overall Weight: 220 lbs. (100 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. x 18 in. x 18 in.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, carbon_black_extracts, chromium_hexavalent_compounds and sulfur_dioxidee, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.