The Steel Dragon Tools® 95 Compressed Air Plunger is a heavy-duty toilet and drain plunger that will quickly and cleanly remove blockages from 3/4-inch to 4-inch pipes and drains. Pump up the air cylinder to the required pressure (60 to 100 PSI) and pull the trigger. A high-powered burst of air will clear most blockages instantly. Eliminate messy cables and save time with compressed air power. Works on most complex systems with many bends.
- Quickly clear blockages in sinks, drains, and showers in the bathroom, kitchen, garage, and shop.
- Professional-quality, high-pressure plunger
- Works in complex pipe systems with multiple bends that a drain cable cannot reach.
- Pump up the air cylinder to the required pressure and pull the trigger.
- Eliminate messy cables.
- Universal reversible rubber sealing plunger will fit 1-1/4-inch to 7-inch drain holes.
- 6-inch extension pipe and 12-inch extension tube reach most drains.
- Maximum PSI: 145 (works best at 60-100 PSI)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. (H) x 4 in. (tank)
- 14 in. x 4 in. polypropylene air tank 0-145 PSI with forged aluminum caps.
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.