The Steel Dragon Tools® MD45 Magnetic Drill Press with 2,700 lbs. of magnetic force ensures the press will not move during operation. This press will attach directly to the metal surface to drill precision holes quickly and safely. The Steel Dragon Tools® MD45 offers a maximum boring depth of 7 in. and maximum boring diameter of 1-3/4 in. The MD45 has an MT2 spindle taper and comes with an MT2 to 3/4-inch Weldon Shank converter. Features a variable-speed motor.
A secured magnetic drill press provides more leverage than a hand drill, allowing the operator to cut even, consistent holes. The magnet also allows the drill to operate upside down.
A full line of 1-inch and 2-inch HSS annular cutters by Steel Dragon Tools® are available.
- Model: MD45
- Suitable for drilling on any metal surface.
- Adjustable base for precision drilling.
- Motor: Variable Speed, 1200 W, 110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Magnetic Force: 2,700 lbs. (12,000 N). Thinner metal will result in less force.
- Maximum Boring Diameter: 1-3/4 in. (45 mm)
- Maximum Boring Depth: 7 in. (180 mm)
- Spindle Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Includes MT2 to 3/4-inch Weldon Adapter spindle adapter.
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defect.