The All American Sharpener 5002 will quickly and easily sharpen standard lawn mower blades. This sharpener can be mounted to a bench top or held in a vice. The unique design has a vice head to hold the mower blade and an articulating arm to attach the grinder. The arm holds the grinder and ensures the proper sharpening angle each time.
The All American Sharpener 5002 includes a pin with M8x1.25 thread to connect a standard 4-1/2-inch angle grinder. The pin screws into the threaded port where the handle is usually secured.
The All American Sharpener 5002 is specifically designed to sharpen standard straight mower blades. The sharpener has a fixed vice head that holds the blade at the perfect angle for sharpening.
The All American Sharpener 5002 takes the guess work out of blade sharpening and results in consistent and even grind every time. Blades can be sharpened in a matter of seconds once tool is set up. Set up is quick and easy. Sharpener can be mounted (bolted or clamped) to almost any surface.
The All American Sharpener 5002 Specifications:
- Holds blades securely to perfectly sharpen standard blades in a matter of seconds.
- The All American Sharpener 5002 will sharpen standard straight blades.
- A 24-grit to 60-grit flapper wheel is suitable for grinding.
- Completely portable with the use of a cordless grinder.
- Includes adapter pin to attach most grinders to the sharpener assembly.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Used blades and previously ground blades can be brought back to like-new condition.
- Mounting bracket can be attached in a variety of ways.
- Mounting bracket can be attached to a truck or trailer for use away from the shop.
- Includes a pin with M8x1.25 thread to connect a standard 4-1/2-inch angle grinder.
- Some John Deere lawn mower blades may not be compatible with this model.