The All American Sharpener 5005 will quickly and easily sharpen lawn mower blades. This sharpener can be mounted to a benchtop or held in a vice. The unique design has a vice head to hold the mower blade and an articulating arm to attach the grinder. The arm holds the grinder and ensures the proper sharpening angle each time. The All American Sharpener 5005 includes 4 pins to connect a standard 4-1/2-inch angle grinder. The pin screws into the threaded port where the handle is usually secured.
The All American Sharpener 5005 takes the guesswork out of blade sharpening and results in a consistent and even grind every time. Blades can be sharpened in a matter of seconds once tool is set up. The sharpener can be mounted (bolted or clamped) to almost any surface. The All American Sharpener 5005 can be easily removed from the mounting bracket for storage.
The All American Sharpener 5005 Specifications:
- The All American Sharpener 5005 will sharpen standard, mulching, and high-lift blades.
- Adjustable for sharpening blade angles between 15 and 45 degrees.
- Will sharpen left and right-hand blades.
- A 24-grit to 60-grit flapper wheel is suitable for grinding.
- Completely portable with the use of a cordless grinder.
- Includes adapter pins to attach most grinders to the sharpener assembly.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Sharpen multiple blades easily and efficiently.
- Used blades and previously ground blades can be brought back to like-new condition.
- Pivoting head allows for sharpening mulching blades.
- Pivoting head allows operator to easily sharpen both sections of a mulching blade at the correct angle.
- Mounting bracket can be attached to a truck or trailer for use away from the shop.
- Some John Deere lawn mower blades may not be compatible with this model.