Turn your pressure washer into a hydro sewer jetter with this accessory. This pulsator valve is designed to reduce the water flow through the center inlet port of the pump. The result is an increase in pulsation on the discharge side of the hose. The valve is operated manually and used in the sewer cleaning industry to assist the operator to move the hose downstream and around sharp corners in pipes. Screw threaded rod clockwise to close the valve and begin pulsating the hose through the pipe.
Erie Tools° Brass Sewer Jetter Pulse Valve Allows Operator to Switch from Pulsating to Full-Flow Modes.
- 7/8 in. Standard, Straight threads
- Brass Construction
- Black Rubber O-Ring to Ensure Proper Water Seal
- Black Polypropylene Handle Grip
- Remove center pump cap and replace with pulsator valve
- Safety Pin to Prevent Operation
- Screw threaded bolt in to close the valve and begin pulsating the hose through the pipe
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.