LogCorp Pro Puller Golf Club Shaft Extractor is designed to remove the golf club head. Loading and unloading clubs can be done quickly and easily. Made from anodized aluminum. Rubber coated pads ensure shafts are not damaged. Pressure is applied using the threaded rod and T-handle. Mounts in a vise or to a benchtop for stability.
- Turn side screw until fullly extracted while turning the T-handle until fully open.
- Cut the ferrule off club shaft and install rubber clamp protector around the shaft.
- Place the club into the vise and place the hosel protector between the hosel and push flange. Adjust rubber protector as needed to ensure it lines up in the middle of the vise.
- Tighten T-handle to clamp the shaft.
- Using a wrench, turn the side screw until the push flange is tight against the hosel.
- Heat the hosel. Move the heat up and down and around the hosel for even heating (use heat gun or micro torch).
- Once the exopy starts to get hot, use a wrench to slowly turn the side screw. Apply pressure gently.
- When the head starts to move, stop the heat and continue turning the nut until the head comes off.
- Dimensions: 10 in. (T-handle fully opened) x 8 in.
- Mounts in any vise or benchtop
- A must-have tool for any serious golf shop.
- Proudly made in USA (Toledo, Ohio)