The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID®1822-I Automatic-Chucking Pipe Threading Machine has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® Model 1822-I Pipe Threader with foot pedal.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 344 Pipe Reamer.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 364 Pipe Cutter, full-floating, self-centering with E-1032 cutting wheel.
Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1822-I Pipe Threader Features:
- Will thread a wide variety of pipe including black, galvanized, stainless steel, IMC, PVC, and heavy wall conduit.
- Heavy-duty automatic chucking.
- Triple-filtration on the oil pump prolongs pump life and produces clean threads.
- Equipped with foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- For use with 815A Universal Quick-Opening Die Heads.
- Induction motor runs at a constant 45 or 16 RPM.
- Pipe Threading Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm-50 mm) or 2-1/2 in. to 4 in. (62 mm-100mm) with 141 Geared Threader
- Bolt Threading Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6mm-50mm)
- Pipe Cutting Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm-50 mm)
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115 V, 60 Hz, 1700 RPM, single-phase induction.
- Motor Control: Open/Off/Close with heavy-duty rotary switch and foot switch.
- Transmission: Two (2) speeds (45 RPM for standard pipe and 16 RPM for low voltage use and special materials).
- Spindle Speed: 45 and 16 RPM, right hand, can be adapted to left-hand operation
- Front Chuck: Automatic gripping and centering.
- Rear Centering Device: Automatic (centering only).
- Clutch: Shifting cone-type.
- Oil Pump: Self-priming gerotor.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.