The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 700 Power Drive has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each tool is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned)
RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 700 Power Drive Pipe Threader Features:
- Hand-held power drive pipe threader will thread a variety of pipe.
- Heavy-duty, cast-aluminum body provides long operating life.
- All-spur gear reduction gearhead with spring-loaded adapter pawl and hardened-steel spindle gear.
- Designed for use with RIDGID® 12-R Die Heads.
- Can be used with RIDGID® Die Heads OO-R, OO-RB, 11-R when using adapters.
- Will thread 2-1/2-inch to 6-inch pipe (62 mm to 150 mm) with RIDGID® 141/161 Geared Threaders.
- Can also be used with RIDGID® 258/258XL Pipe Cutters.
- Pipe Threading Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm)
- Bolt Threading Capacity: 1/4 in. to 1 in. (6 mm to 25 mm) with OO-RB Die Heads.
- Motor: Universal, 1/2 HP, 115 V
- Switch: Double-throw reversible
- Spindle Speed: 26-30 RPM (no load)
- Overall Weight: 25 lbs.
- Overall Length: 28-1/4 in.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.
This video goes into great depth of the RIDGID® 300 power drive reconditioning Process, but each of our machines and parts are done with the same care to detail and the end result is a high quality reconditioned tool with warranty.