The Steel Dragon Tools 600 Pro is a hand-held power drive is designed for threading 1/2-inch to 2-inch pipe and is ideal for on-site pipe threading applications. The SDT 600 Pro Kit comes with SDT 11-R Die Heads, SDT Alloy Dies, SDT 2A Pipe Cutter, SDT 460 Chain Vise Stand, 601 Support Arm, and a carrying case. Dies and die head will fit RIDGID® 11-R Pipe Threaders.
- SDT 600 Pro Pipe Threader
- SDT 11-R Die Head
- SDT 460 Stand
- Set of six (6) alloy steel dies: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in.
- SDT 601 Support Arm
- Carrying Case
SDT 600 Pro Features:
- Paddle-type switch with separate Forward/Reverse switches.
- Forged-aluminum gear housing for extended operating life.
- Industrial-strength gearbox with Reverse.
- Adapter with locking nut for 1/2-inch to 1-1/4-inch pipe.
- Dies work with RIDGID® 11-R and 12-R Die Heads.
- SDT 11-R Die Head works with RIDGID® dies.
- Motor: Universal, 1,350 W, 115 V, 60 Hz, 14.8 A, 32 RPM, Reversible.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/2 in. to 2 in.
SDT 418 Oiler Bucket Features:
- Works with RIDGID® 300, 535, 700, and 12-R Pipe Threaders.
- Provides 50 percent more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers.
- Ergonomic two-finger trigger design reduces user fatigue.
- Die-cast body and swivel nozzle with no exposed parts.
- Convenient anti-slip grip design with integral hook for easy hanging.
- Heavy-duty reservoir withstands abrasion and will not rust.
- Integral molded body eliminates leaks at the hose/reservoir connection.
SDT 460 Tripod Stand Chain Vise 36273:
- Large, aluminum base plate is 20 in. x 16 in.
- Includes three (3) 1-1/2 in. x 41 in. steel legs with rubber mounts.
- Chain Measurement: 1-3/8 in. x 1 in.
SDT 2A Pipe Cutter
- All parts work with the RIDGID® 2-A Pipe Cutter 32820.
- Includes alloy cutting wheel RIDGID® 33100.
- Will cut steel, ductile iron, copper, PVC.
- Fast and clean pipe cutting by hand or power.
- Extra-long shank protects adjustments threads.
- T10 carbon steel cutting wheel with HRC 57-62 hardness after heat treatment.
- Cutter roll is carbon steel with HRC 45-51 after heat treatment.
- Adjustment screw is #45 carbon steel. Tolerance is in accordance with three-grade precision.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.