The Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 Pipe Threading Machine will thread, cut and ream various sizes of water and gas pipes, and electric conduit ranging from 1/2 in. to 4 in. This package includes two (2) quick-opening die heads that allow the operator to cut consistent threads. Foot pedal and cart are also included. The Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 features a quiet and powerful 750-watt induction motor with a reverse switch.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 Pipe Threading Machine.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 universal quick-opening die head for 2-1/2 in. to 4 in. pipe.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 universal quick-opening die head for 1/2 in. to 2 in. pipe.
- Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. alloy steel dies NPT (14 threads/inch).
- Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 1 in. to 2 in. alloy steel dies NPT (11-1/2 threads/inch).
- Steel Dragon Tools® 6790 2-1/2 in. to 4 in. alloy steel dies NPT (8 threads/inch).
- Heavy Duty 1/2 in. to 4 in. Pipe Cutter
- Heavy-duty five-spade conical reamer.
- Includes a transportation cart and foot pedal.
- Includes tool case with wrenches, oil can, and screwdriver.
- Threading oil is not included.
- Motor: 750 W, 110 V, 60 Hz, 2-Speed with FWD/REV
- Pipe Capacity: 1/2 in. to 4 in. NPT
- HSS Dies Rockwell Hardness (HRC) 58-62
- Maximum Rotation Speed: 24 RPM
- Maximum Chuck Capacity: 4 inches.
- Sledge Travel: 7 in. (180 mm)
- The cart is mainly used for transportation purposes.
- Maximum pipe threading operation weight is 200 lbs or less.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, carbon_black_extracts, chromium_hexavalent_compounds and sulfur_dioxidee, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.