Erie Tools 21-inch Stainless Steel Surface cleaner pressure washer attachment is designed to clean large surfaces. This flat-surface cleaner features a dual-handle with trigger gun. This surface cleaner has a maximum water temperature of 212° F, making it ideal for hot or cold water applications. The cleaner can be used on horizontal surfaces including decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc. Cleaner handle comes equipped with trigger gun. Rotating spray bar has two (2) nozzles. This versatile cleaner features a dual-handle with trigger gun and four (4) non-marking wheels. Trigger gun has a 3/8-inch Quick Connect inlet female plug for connecting the pressure washer hose.
This is a high-capacity surface cleaner and requires a pressure washer that can supply the needed pressure and volume of water. Use a pressure washer with a minimum of 3 GPM, 2000 PSI, and a 6.5 HP engine.
- Cleaning Surface: 21 in.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Maximum Flow: 10.5 GPM
- Minimum Working Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Minimum Flow: 3 GPM
- Inlet: 3/8 in. QC Female Plug
- Two (2) 1.75 orifice nozzles with 25° spray angle.
- Includes handle with trigger gun.
- Features four (4) non-marking rubberized wheels.
- Maximum Temperature: 212° F
- Ideal for cold and hot water applications.
- Stainless Steel housing with a compact design.
- Ideal for cleaning aggregate, stamped concrete, and other textured flat surfaces.