Erie Tools 24-inch Stainless Steel Surface cleaner pressure washer attachment is designed to clean large surfaces. This flat-surface cleaner features a dual-handle trigger gun. This surface cleaner has a maximum water temperature of 210° F, making it ideal for hot or cold water applications. The cleaner can be used on horizontal surfaces including decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc. Cleaner handle comes equipped with trigger gun. Rotating spray bar has two (2) 1.75 Orifice size nozzles. This versatile cleaner features a trigger gun and four (4) non-marking wheels. Trigger gun has a 3/8-inch Quick Connect inlet male plug for connecting the pressure washer hose.
This is a high-capacity surface cleaner and requires a gas or electric powered pressure washer that can supply the needed volume of water. Use a pressure washer ranging with a minimum of 3 GPM @ 2000 PSI to 5 GPM @ 4000 PSI
- Cleaning Surface: 24 in.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Maximum Flow: 5 GPM @ 4000 PSI
- Minimum Flow: 3 GPM @ 2000 PSI
- Inlet: 3/8 in. QC Male Plug
- Outlet: Two (2) nozzles with 1.75 orifices and 25° spray angle.
- Includes handle with trigger gun.
- Features four (4) non-marking rubberized wheels.
- Maximum Temperature: 210° F
- Ideal for cold and hot water applications.
- Stainless Steel housing with a compact design.
- Ideal for cleaning parking lots, decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc.