The Steel Dragon Tools CPC 40BL is a handheld hydraulic cable cutter with six tons of cutting force. The 40BL will cut through ACSR cable up to 40 mm and stranded steel cable up to 28 mm. This cutter features two-stage hydraulics to reduce the cutting cycle and a 360-degree, flip-open head, allowing the operator to make cuts in confined areas. The manual hydraulic release head quickly opens once the cut is made.
- Cuts ACSR and stranded steel cable.
- Maximum ACSR Cable Cutting Range: 1-1/2 in. (40 mm)
- Maximum Stranded Steel Cable Cutting Range: 1 in. (28 mm)
- Maximum Cutting Force: 6 Tons
- Overall Length: 23.5 in.
- Handle Length: 5 in.
- Net Weight: 12.34 lbs. (5.6 kg)
- Includes extra seal kit and carrying case.
- Oil Capacity: 0.27 oz. (8 ml)
- Hydraulics use premium hydraulic oil (SAE Grade 15, ISO Viscosity Grade 46)
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Replaceable blades are wear items and not covered under warranty.