Steel Dragon Tools 60 in. (1200 mm) Straight Pipe Wrench 31045 features heavy-duty construction and a sturdy, cast-iron I-beam frame. The I-beam frame helps keep the tool from weighing down the operator's hand without sacrificing overall durability. Self-cleaning threads with replaceable hook and heel jaws will help the wrench operating for years to come. This wrench is ideal for use on 4-inch to 7-1/2-inch pipe with a maximum 8-inch pipe capacity. Wrench features replaceable hook and heel alloy steel jaws.
- Straight pipe wrench has a 8-inch pipe capacity, allowing it to be used for a variety of plumbing applications
- Alloy steel jaws are replaceable, reducing cost and increasing tool life.
- I-beam frame helps keep the tool from weighing down the operator's hand without sacrificing overall durability
- Self-cleaning threads help keep pipe jaws moving even after years of use.
- Wrench handle features end loop making it tether ready.
- Cast-iron is construction is durable and will stand up to the toughest abuse.
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Weight: 46 lbs.