The Steel Dragon Tools® 7-piece carbide-tipped annular cutter kit includes six (6) annular bits and one (1) pilot pin. These bits will quickly and safely cut holes in steel. The bits have a 1-3/8-inch cutting depth with a 3/4 in. Weldon shank. Bit sizes included: ½ in., 5/8 in., ¾ in., 7/8 in., 1 in., 1-1/8 in.
- Steel Dragon Tools® annular cutters will drill large holes up to ten times faster than regular drills bits.
- Machine-finish hole with no reaming needed when using lubricant.
- Make overlapping holes, slotting holes, and edge cuts.
- Bit size is etched on each cutter.
- Pilot pin helps locate center of hole location.
- Pilot pin helps eject slug after drilling is complete.
- During the drilling process, the pilot pin will retract into the cutter allowing lubrication to reduce heat gain in the slug.
- Kit includes six (6) carbide-tipped annular cutters and one (1) pilot pin.
- Bit sizes included: ½ in., 5/8 in., ¾ in., 7/8 in., 1 in., 1-1/8 in.
- Cutting Depth: 1-3/8 in.
- 3/4 in. Weldon Shank
- Pilot Pin: 1/4 in. x 3 in. (6.34 mm x 76 mm)
- Includes carrying case.