The Steel Dragon Tools® WRA15 Benchtop Automatic Wire Stripping Machine will strip 0.12-inch to 1-inch (3 mm to 25 mm) wire. This machine will not strip THHN wire. The WRA15 easily mounts to bench or workstation. The WRA15 easily connects to a power drill for automatic operation or can be used manually with the included crank handle.
Stripping scrap wire can result in higher prices when recycling. Depending on scrap metal prices and the size of the wire, this machine could pay for itself in a matter of hours.
- Benchtop automatic wire stripper.
- Strips an estimated 450 inches of wire per minute when connected to a drill.
- Easily connects to a power drill for automatic operation.
- Can be used manually with the included crank handle.
- Mounts easily to any bench or workstation.
- Wire Capacity: 0.12 in. to 1 in. (3 mm to 25 mm)
- Overall dimensions: 12-1/2 in. x 4 in. x 5-1/4 in.
- Does not strip THHN wire.
- Do not use a power drill when attempting to strip wire above 10 AWG.