The Steel Dragon Tools® WRM35 Benchtop Manual Wire Stripping Machine will strip 34 AWG up to 1-1/2-inch (1.5 mm-38 mm) wire. The WRM35 is designed for portability and features fully-guarded blades to ensure safety. This machine is ideal for demolition companies, recycling companies, contractors, or electricians. Stripping scrap wire can result in higher prices when recycling. Depending on scrap metal prices and the size of the wire, this machine could pay for itself in a matter of hours.
- Benchtop hand-crank driven wire stripper.
- Strips up to 1-1/2-inch wire (38 mm) round or flat cable.
- Suitable for various kinds of round cable and sheath flat cable.
- Features eight (8) round holes and two (2) flat stock cable cutting channels.
- Adjustable tension to remove different types of insulation.
- Portable, lightweight design with fully guarded blades to ensure safety.
- Wire Capacity: 34 AWG (0.059 in.) to 1-1/2 in. (40 MCM to 750 MCM)
- Operation: Manual Hand-Crank.