The Steel Dragon Tools WRA35 Benchtop Automatic Wire Stripping Machine will strip 34 AWG up to 1-1/2-inch (1.5 mm to 38 mm) wire. The WRA35 is designed for portability featuring fully-guarded blades and emergency stop button to ensure safety. This machine is ideal for demolition companies, recycling companies, contractors, or electricians. Stripping scrap wire can result in higher prices when recycling. Depending on scrap metal prices and the size of the wire, this machine could pay for itself in a matter of hours.
- Benchtop automatic or hand-crank driven wire stripper.
- Features emergency stop button.
- Strips up to 1-1/2-inch wire (38 mm) round or flat cable.
- Suitable for various kinds of round cable and sheath flat cable.
- Features eight (8) round holes and two (2) flat stock cable cutting channels.
- Adjustable tension to remove different types of insulation.
- Portable, lightweight design with fully guarded blades to ensure safety.
- Wire Capacity: 34 AWG (.059 in.) to 1-1/2 in. (40 MCM to 750 MCM)
- 1400 RPM, 110 V, 3.6 A, 400 W, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- Operation: Automatic or hand-crank.