This Steel Dragon Tools® WRA40 Automatic Wire Stripping Machine includes a foot pedal switch and will strip a variety of wire sizes. The WRA40 will strip 34 AWG telephone wire up to 750 MCM copper wire. With 19 cutting slots, the WRA40 can strip coaxial, Romex, flat and round wire from 0.059 in. to 1-1/2 in. This machine is ideal for demolition companies, recycling companies, contractors, or electricians. Stripping scrap wire can result in higher prices when recycling. Depending on scrap metal prices and the size of the wire, this machine could pay for itself in a matter of hours.
- Includes foot pedal for increased safety.
- Automatically strips copper and aluminum wire at 125 ft. per minute.
- Features Forward/Reverse switch.
- Reverse option helps release wire feeding jams.
- Adjustable, spring-loaded cutter/feed rollers will cut different size wires.
- Will cut two different sized wires at once.
- Castor wheels on the back for easy transportation.
- Industrial-quality belt, gear, and chain-drive system.
- Grounded power cord with double-insulated 12-gauge wire.
- Wire Capacity: 34 AWG (.059 in.) to 1-1/2 in. (40 MCM to 750 MCM)
- Motor: Induction, 110 V, 60 Hz, 2 HP, 10 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23 in. x 27 in. x 34 in. (L x W x H)
- Weight: 280 lbs.
- Made in the USA!
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel_oxide, carbon_black_extracts, and cobalt_ii_oxide which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.