This 72-inch hanging magnetic sweeper unit features a strong internal magnet and a load-release lever. Magnetic sweepers can be used for industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Magnetic sweepers can easily pick up nails, bolts, iron chips, etc. This 72-inch magnetic sweeper can hang on a vehicle or forklift in order to pick up metal debris spread over a large area. The powerful internal magnet is housed in a heavy-duty aluminum shell and controlled by the load release lever. Two (2) eyebolts are installed on the magnet for suspension purposes. The chain is not included.
- 72-inch hanging magnetic sweeper unit.
- Height of the magnet base is 4 in. and 7 in. to top of load release lever.
- Heavy-duty aluminum surface.
- Magnet is controlled by a load release lever.
- Features two (2) eyebolts measuring 48-1/2 in. from bolt to bolt.
- Chain is not included.
- Approximate lifting capacity is 78 lbs.*
*Approximate lifting capacity is determined by equally distributing the weight of the objects along the entire surface area of the magnet. Actual lifting capacity will vary and could be more powerful then approximated if the distribution of objects is evenly dispersed.